Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Devil is DEFINITELY capable of creativity, watch out!

You know. I think that Satan must be just the most creative being out there. It seems like whenever you may be struggling with anything, and you seem to be nipping the sin in the bud, he throws a brand new and creative way to try to get a foothold. I'm directed to that particular verse about anger:

"In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." - Ephesians 4:26-27


Both Jesus, and here Paul warned about the creativity the devil might have, and to avoid giving him any opportunity in your life to cause you to stumble. Because we are a very gullible, easily temptable people. Just a quick thought I had running through my head. 


Also, be in prayer for my family.


-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment